The Department of Chemical Engineering values the experiences and perspectives of our alumni who have gone on to pursue successful careers in industry, academia, law and medicine. We rely on alumni counsel to keep our curriculum modern, and to arm our students with the most cutting-edge insight. Additionally, we offer a variety of programs to keep alumni engaged and involved.
We invite alumni to connect with the department, especially those who wish to:
- Serve as an industry liaison
- Become an alumni mentor to a current student(s)
- Serve on the industrial and professional advisory council
- Speak to current students and faculty
- Get involved in the Penn State Chemical Engineering Alumni Group